Dr. David A Sugar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Sugar?

Great doctor! Great staff!

From scheduling the appointment to checking out at the desk, Dr. Sugar and his staff are top notch. Always friendly, always helpful. When your child needs to be seen every 3-6 months, it's important that it's a comfortable environment and the staff are in tune with your child. We couldn't be happier with the care we receive at Sugar Orthopaedics for broken bones and scoliosis care.

very poor

he made major mistakes in the knee replacement he performed, which resulted in permanent damage

Dr Sugar is as sweet as the name. Best Doctor ever!!! Highly recommended and very courteous staff.

Excellent experience

Very pleasant experience. Dr. Sugar took as much time as needed to answer any questions. He has good sense of humor which I enjoy. Highly recommend!

Awesome

Best Dr I've ever had , His Staff is awesome and Know you by name

Amazing

If you're wanting to see a doctor that will treat you like your family and make you feel warm and welcome each time you go the staff and the doctor at Dr. sugars office are amazing I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone I have never had a doctor with such passion for his patients caring and sincerity when dealing with his patients his staff is the same way

A very caring doctor and staff

I experienced a very bad meniscus tear and initially went to a Dr. referred by my PCP. It was not a good experience so I did some research and found Dr. Sugar. His office was a breath of fresh air. His staff was prompt, friendly and efficient. Dr. Sugar was all of the above plus very interested in what I had to say about my symptoms. The best part of everything was that I was able to have my surgery done quickly and the results were far better than I had hoped for. I was at work and walking without assistance in 2 weeks. (It still hurt some though) and after 3 months there is no pain or problems at all.

Best Doctor Every!!!

I was very pleased with my experience at Dr. Sugar's office. Dr. Sugar and his staff made me feel at ease from the minute I walked in the door. Everyone was personable, professional and very willing to take time to explain my procedure and answer questions. Prescribed post-operative exercises, instructions and post op check-ups were helpful in my complete recovery from the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Sugar.

Poor diagnostic skills,probably overbooking patients

Great experience at Dr. Sugar's office

My mother had seen another Orthopedic Dr. and was dissatisfied. I suggested she go to Dr. Sugar, and what a difference. The immediate sense of true concern was apparent. I believe he shows the same to all his patients. Her surgery was a success and we have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Sugar and his staff.

Dr. David A Sugar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.