Dr. David H Sui Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David H Sui?

Awful!!

Dr. Sui was awful to me! I am a young woman that came in for an exam and was wanting to learn about birth control options to help with my irregular and painful periods. When I arrived in the exam room, the nurse was very nice and said he'd be there in a few minutes. 45 minutes later, I heard him outside talking with a new mom and her baby. He didn't come into my room for another 15 minutes! Then, when he did come in, he did a basic vaginal exam, which is something the nurse told me he wouldn't need to do, and then said everything looks fine, you can go. That's not what my visit was even for! So I told him I wanted to learn more about different kinds of birth control options, and he said he'd go get information for me. He left, and I didn't see him again for another 45 minutes when the nurse came in and tried to give another patient my room, thinking I was gone! If you're not pregnant, he doesn't care about you. Awful!

Dr. David H Sui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sycamore, IL.