Dr. David W Swayne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Swayne?

Dr Swayne is and has..

Dr Swayne is and has always been a Dr for the people he served.He takes time to discuss anything about your health.an awesome Dr is he .making sure that you have any questions is answered.have no problem with his service.I'll give him an A+

My blood thinner was..

My blood thinner was too high $ I had bleeding in my urine. My doctor, Dr. Smith was on vacation. Dr. Swyane had test done & found I had an infection. He made sure I had the right medical that was safe for me to take with blood thinner.A very caring & knowing doctor.

As always very good...

As always very good. Prompt, thorough, and courteous.

Very good...minimal ..

Very good...minimal wait time,nurse was prepared and Dr.Swayne was not

No complaints as is ..

No complaints as is typical. Easy check-in and no long wait for anything.

This was my first me..

This was my first meeting with Dr. Swayne. I found him to be very friendly. He showed genuine concern for my problem, diagnosed and prescribed for it and it has been very helpful. If for some reason I couldn't see Dr. Randall Harris, I would be pleased to see Dr. Swayne.

Excellent compassion..

Excellent compassionate service.

Receptionist was ver..

Receptionist was very pleasant and no wait time with her to check me in. Very little wait time in the lobby for the nurse to bring me to the examining room. Dr. Swayne came in to see me with little wait time; did a detail discussion on my last check-up and told me that I would go to the lab and have my blood work done for my fasting A1C. Also told me if I needed any refills don't hesitate to call.

My experience with D..

My experience with Dr. Swayne is great. He's a great Dr.

Excellent with Docto..

Excellent with Doctor who was very professional and caring. Answered all questions and concerns with compassion and caring. Very pleased with Dr. Swain.

Very brief, went for..

Very brief, went for blood test but I like he stopped to make sure all was OK.I know he is busy and booked out for several months but I'm sure that is because he is good.

Follow up from hospital ER visit. Discussion was thorough & detailed on each point. Dr Swayne had reviewed the hospital records in advance and found issues the hospital physician did not even mention to me. Action plan was established; very helpful visit.