Dr. John Swift Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Swift?

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Dr. Swift has been my MD for 7 years, he has always treated me with respect. He always asks about my family and has all my medical history in hand with his IPad. His primary concern is keeping me healthy. He will always be MY Doctor. David M. Haynes

Posted on April 24th, 2016

He was on-call for my physician but treated me very well. He was very compassionate

Fake

Posted on March 18th, 2016

This doctor is fake

Doctor's Response

It is always hard to know why someone would write this. I do know that I am very much real and very much not fake . what is the point of this slander?? It is disproven by any 5 min search . this review is only slander intended to bring down the ratings of a respected doctor of 30 years service to the community.

Caring

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr Swift doesn't overbook like some physicians, resulting in long waits. You will normally get in quickly. He takes the time to explain good health habits such as what to eat. His goal is to improve your long term health. Been seeing him for years and will continue to do so. The front desk nurses are also very competent and pleasant.

Attentive

Posted on July 29th, 2015

My visit today was a very positive & upbeat. My numbers were outstanding, along with my blood pressure, which was good.... my doctor made me feel so good, as he always does. I always feel comfortable talking to Dr. Swift. He listens..I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Courteous, Professional, Knowledgeable, and Thorough

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Swift's for over 7 years. All this time Dr. Swift has been has been courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and thorough. His staff is also very professional and has always been very courteous and prompt in responding to my inquiries. I am 75 years old and I feel I have always gotten excellent care from Dr. Swift. If you need a primary care doctor I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Swift.

Friendly and Best of Care

Posted on July 16th, 2015

For 3 years, I have been coming here and have received the best of care. M y health has improved consistently during that time, because of Dr. Swift's recommendations, which I have followed. Dr. Swift and his staff have been friendly and have treated me with upmost respect. because of his mannerisms and advice, I am very happy with what is going on with my life and health. lastly, the facilities are pleasant, and I feel comfortable while here.

Knowledgeable, Attentive and Responsive

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Staff is friendly and kind. Doctor Swift is very thorough and complete with examination. He is knowledgeable, listens and answers questions. Encourages and promotes a healthy lifestyle to maintain health .

Helpful and Friendly

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Dr. Swift has been my doctor many years. I have very satisfied by the care I have received. Dr. Swift is knowable, gives clear care instructions and takes the time to answer your questions. His staff have always been helpful and friendly.

Excellent

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Dr.Swift is excellent provider to us, knowledgeable,thorough in explaining and discussing my test result,very concern to our health,specially when comes to eating healthy diet,being a type 2 diabetic,emphasize diet w/ lots of green veggies,fruits and nutrious food vs junk food and more. Compassionate,supportive and good listener,take time talking and explaining results of test.See to it that I monitor my blood sugar and maintain 3 months check up. Keep track on my hypertension condition. I am very glad to have Dr.D.Swift as my provider physician.

Professional

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

I find Dr. Swift to be informative and supportive. I have had him as my doctor for over five years and am pleased with my care. The office staff are friendly and professional.

Undivided Attention

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Making appointment on the phone was easy and fast. Medical office team is courteous and caring. Nice waiting room with a view, got in the exam room quickly, after a short wait Dr. Swift came in. Dr. Swift gives you undivided attention during your time with him. I like how he pays attention to nutrition as an important part of health. Dr. Swift has been my primary providing doctor for over 12 years and I trust his medical decision making and his careful attention to my medical issues, and he explains what's going on with medical problems in plain language. Did I mention he's got a nice and friendly 'bedside manner' as well?