Dr. David E Szymanski Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David E Szymanski?

I was a patient for more than 17 years, never missed an appointment and paid every bill on time. On my last visit, I questioned the level the office visit I was charged for. I am a medical biller and I knew I was being charged for a level service I did not received. I guess you are never to question Dr. Szymanski, because after a 17 yr relationship, I received a dismissal letter. He screw up my prescription and refused to correct it. He hides behind a letter and his staff, very unprofessional. Very disappointed in my treatment.

2 year patient

most times I've seen Dr Szymanski you actually get in and out early. On one occasion I arrive early for my appointment and was actually done and leaving before my scheduled appointment time. listens and tries to do the best for the patient but still sometimes get blocked by insurance.

Good doctor workign in a tough field

Dr. Szymanski has a good bedside manner and took plenty of time to discuss my situation with me and go over things in detail. Ran a thorough set of tests to confirm the diagnosis and worked with me on the proper medicine to help my issue. Overall, a very good neurologist and I would highly recommend him.

Dr. David E Szymanski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oregon, OH.