Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David T Applegate II has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David T Applegate II has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David T Applegate II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David T Applegate II - Posted on March 12th, 2014
Our family had treated at Dr. Applegate's office for many years and saw one of his nurse practitioners who was amazing and so is his staff. I would have remained at this office had it not been the fact that if the nurse practitioner was not in then I would have to see Dr. Applegate and he is rude. He tends to leave you waiting in the exam room while he casually chats with his staff, he does not listen to you, if you are over weight at all then he blames everything on that, and he is arrogant.
Dr. Applegate is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID T APPLEGATE II MD, 128 S Main St, Marysville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David T Applegate II, MD - Family Medicine in Marysville, OH, in this video.
Dr. David T Applegate II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marysville, OH.