Dr. David T Berg Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. David T Berg?

Numerous mistakes and flat out lies on my medical records, wouldn't recommend him to my dog!

Has no business being a Doctor!

Have seen him twice. Both times he seemed quite sincere and compassionate. However, I discovered he failed each time to properly record my level of disabilities and impairment. He even stated he had another physician with him during my treatment when at NO time was there anyone but he and I! He recorded multiple eroneous statements in my record and refuses to acknowlege any discrepancies with his alleged (evaluation) and my 20 + years of history. I don't know what his issue(s) are but they seem to run very Deep. Since he is in the VA system he's virtually free from accountability. So much for caring for Veterans!

Totally erased my confidence in the VA

He had alcohol on his breath and was extremely rude and condecending to my Wife and myself. Basically called all the other Medical Professionals that I've had in the last 7 years, liar's. He has no business in this profession as long as he's so angry with himself.