Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David T Finkelstein MD
Dr. David T Finkelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrisburg, PA, with other offices in York, PA and Pittsburgh, PA (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. David T Finkelstein has 4 locations
845 Sir Thomas Ct
Harrisburg, PA 17109
1750 5th Ave
York, PA 17403
Dr. David T Finkelstein has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. David T Finkelstein has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Saved my life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David T Finkelstein - Posted on September 24th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. David T Finkelstein - Posted on March 24th, 2009
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. David T Finkelstein Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David T Finkelstein's office for more information.
845 Sir Thomas Ct Harrisburg, PA 17109
1750 5th Ave York, PA 17403
3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 648-3107
1211 Wilmington Ave New Castle, PA : (724) 656-4133
Locations & Directions
Dr. David T Finkelstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.