Dr. David Golden Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Golden?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2017

DR. Golden covered everything for me. Very knowledgeable, thorough, great outlook and I am feeling much better. He is a keeper.

Lacks any kindness...

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Definitely would not see Dr. Golden further he lacked kindness and seemed not to really understand the situation at hand. He spends very little time with the patient and can be very cold and abrassive. I would not recommend the NW Clinic to anyone intersted in sessions.Certainly, could have fooled me that he is a graduate of Northwestern.

Great!!!

Posted on August 26th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Golden's since 2010. I am very lucky to have him as my doc. He cares about me. He cares about my many physical ailments as well as my other problems. He is very patient, kind and thorough. Dr. Golden always takes his time with me, no rushing me in and out. He is very compassionate. He even has the kindest face! I always feel better after talking to him. He explains everything perfectly. As well as being a wonderful doctor he is a fine gentleman. I am blessed to have Dr. Golden! I have actually had some scary psychiatrists in my past. NOT Dr. Golden, he puts you at ease. It is unacceptable to be afraid of your psychiatrist. I thank goodness that Dr. Golden is my psychiatrist! Great demeanor and personality too!

Posted on July 8th, 2017