Dr. David T Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David T Harrison?

I think Dr Harrison is wonderful. He is the best at what he does. I don't think I would feel as confident with another Dr.

Excellent Doctor

Intelligent, caring, and precise. Sure he is not the type to overwhelm you with affection, but his bedside manner is comforting and direct. He has been a blessing for me. I'm glad I found him.

Dr. Harrison is a very intelligent Dr., there is no doubt in my mind that he knows his medicine. He is very knowledgable and knows his medicine, he just doesn't spend much time with you and doesn't give you that caring feeling. You just need decide if your looking for an extension on life or a friend. I opted for an extension on life and I am glad I did.

Bad Medicine or no medicine at all

Callous, cold Laura is a disgrace to medicine. She will make you wait even if you're gasping for breath and on the verge of death.