Dr. David T Price Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David T Price?

HE IS THE BEST!!

We drove two hours to Lufkin from a larger town to have Dr. Price perform robotic surgery on my husband. We are so glad we made that choice. Dr. Price is a highly skilled surgeon and we could not be happier with the results of the surgery. We also value his opinion greatly. He spends time with us, always showing respect for our concerns. He always gives us options, never making us feel pushed into anything. He always answers our questions directly and honestly and gives his straight forward opinion when we ask for it. That is a huge help in making decisions. I would gladly drive two hours and pay for the office visit, just for his opinion and counsel alone. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Even with a diagnosis of cancer, our consultations with him leave us feeling more reassured and more comfortable, because we know exactly where we stand. Now my husband is facing another unrelated diagnosis requiring surgery. This will not be robotic surgery, but because we believe there is no better surgeon than Dr. David Price, we will again drive the two hours to Lufkin. I must also add that Woodland Heights was a superb hospital and we liked it better than the hospitals in our area even though it was smaller.

just there for the money!

As a cash pay patient, I dont expect to get great treatment anyway. I been having issues for years and decided to see a doctor. He ran test and I paid cash, no question asked. He did a service and I paid, not a problem. However, when it come to getting answers...he had none. He wanted to put me on meds and if they didnt work..so be it...and it gave me other issues. So I went back trying to get answers, and he was so arrogant and rude. He didnt want to be at work that day or something. He basically looked at me and said he didnt know how to fix it. Which would have been fine if he had told me this $1500 ago. If you dont want to be in the healthcare field , then find another profession.

Provides insufficient information, arrogant

My elderly mother went for a consult and she asked Dr. Price to wait to discuss findings until I joined them. Instead, he left the room and the nurse came to bring me back, telling me the 2 procedures he "would" do but not able to tell me what these tests would reveal. Dr. Price was entering another patient's room. I explained that I would like to know what information these tests would provide since she didn't know, and three nurses quickly surrounded me so that I could not approach him. He saw and heard the whole thing, but ignored it. I tried to talk my mom out of agreeing to the testing until we understood the purposes, risks, etc. However, she is elderly and malleable, and the presence of the--by now--5 staffers was intimidating to her (to be fair, they didn't intentionally intimidate her, but she is a pleaser.) So she scheduled one test. On the day of the test, Dr. Price was out of the office. The staff thought my mom might have a UTI and could not do the procedure without him in the office, so we had to leave without it. They called the next day to say she did not, after all, have a UTI, so we could re-schedule. (No worries about wasting our time!) At that point, she declined to re-schedule until she had more information about the test, as I had wished for her to do. Two days later, when she realized that she did, after all, have a UTI, she called the office and asked for antibiotics, as she was currently under his care even the testing was on hold. They refused to prescribe the antibiotic even though THEY were the ones who told her just 3 days earlier that she likely had a UTI! No one ever offered to answer our questions in order to ensure informed consent about the procedures recommended.

Why go anywhere else?

He's the best there is!

Dr Price genuinely cares for his patients and one of the best in his field. Very compassionate. However his staff this time was very discourteous and a poor reflection of the outstanding doctor.

Wonderful experience with this Dr. Very pleased with him and his office staff.

Dr. David T Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lufkin, TX.