Dr. David T Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David T Roberts?

Genuine

I’ve never met such a caring Neurologist in my entire life. He makes you feel good about yourself. He takes the time to listen. He truly cares about his patients. I couldn’t have been blessed with a better doctor. I even got a hug on the way out! So did my daughter. He isn’t arrogant one bit! Highly recommend him!

Awesome neuro

I love this guy. I have a ton of health-related anxiety. He knows exactly how to deal with me. He takes his time and explains in detail what is going on. He seems genuinely invested in his patients' physical and mental well-being. So many doctor's make you feel like a number, or, dismiss your concerns. Dr. Roberts has never done this, despite the fact that many of my concerns are anxiety-driven and completely ridiculous. Great doctor.

Wonderful !

He cares about his patients and it shows ! High five Dr. Roberts you ROCK !

Office does not return phone calls. impossible to get message to doctor.

He is usually late for appointments and we frequently waited over an hour. He did something different than most Drs by encouraging patient participation in treatment. He took the time to research home environment by doing this and that is HUGE. It turns out that what we eat, drink, how we sleep, sensitivities, stress, and daily activities can tell a Dr ways to treat us and gives them insight to the cause of our medical issues that most Drs overlook. Dr Roberts is a good lifestyle detective and can get to the root of the problem.

Mrs

Dr Roberts has helped me with my migraine headaches. I have only had two or three this month. His instructions to take a certain drug has saved my Life. He also has a great office manner and instills confidence in his decisions. He also suffers from migraines so he doesn't treat my like many doctors who act as if it is my fault the headaches didn't go away. I like him.

Cluster Headache sufferer

This dr. is so caring and will take as long as needed with you to make sure your needs are met. He spent hours with me to find something to help me with cluster headaches. They are very rare and not very well understood by the medical comunity. Most dr.s I went to would just insist that I was suffering from migrains, NOT One of them would listen to me UNTILL I started to see Dr Roberts! Since then I have gotten oxygen and imitrex and they are life savers! Thank you Dr Roberts!! I wish you would come back to Payson or even Sp. Fork!!

Most intelligent!!

I met him once and in less than 10 minutes he had figured out only by speaking to me what many other doctors had dismissed and looked over for near ten years--he is in my opinion one of if not the absolute very best doctors around!! I wish I had more time to be treated by him before he left Utah--Any patient or person in need of help could only be so lucky to have him as a doctor.I wish you all the best Dr. Roberts your AMAZING!

I suffer from chronic cluster headaches and this wonderful man was willing to spend all the time needed to diagnose this problem and find something to help me. He is so kind and and spent alot of extra time learning about these headaches as they are not something that many Dr.s have seen. I just wish he were still in my town!

Doctor's Response

That is so very kind of you to post! I wish you the very best, and hope that your health and happiness continues!

Finally someone who listens to you

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for noticing! I wish you the best!

I will never go back I wouldn't send my dog here

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Roberts is I beleive the best Neurologist I have been to. He is very thorough and pays special attention to your needs. He treats you individually not generally.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much! That is very kind of you!

Dr. David T Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.