Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David T Watson
Dr. David T Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Watson is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Watson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David T Watson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 53
I had bilateral femoral acetabular impingement with labrum tear which was extremely painful. I saw a couple of physicians, prior to seeing Dr. Watson, who would look my x-ray and said that everything appeared normal on my hips. However, Dr. Watson found right away what was wrong just by looking my x-ray during my first visit to FOI. He performed arthroscopic surgeries on both of my hips, and I am grateful that I found him because he is extremely knowledgeable. I am also grateful for Dr. Watson' secretary, Claudia Robb. She has been very helpful with my FMLA paper and prescriptions requests. She always replies to my phone calls and requests on a timely manner. I thank you!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Watson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. David T Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Orthopaedic Institute, 909 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL
Dr. David T Watson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tampa, FL.