Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Watson
Dr. David Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Watson is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, Inc, Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee. He speaks English.
Dr. David Watson has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Watson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
U T Hosp
Fort Sanders Regional
Baptist Hosp Of East Tenn, Knoxville, Tn
51 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1962
Dr. David Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions200 E Blount Ave, Knoxville, TN
Dr. David Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.