Dr. David Tabor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Tabor?

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Does not take time to listen or discuss things with patient. Rushes through appointment and questions. Cannot keep patients straight. Argued with you when you explain you are not the patient he is talking about nor have the problems he tries to say you do because he has you mixed up with 2 other patients. Ridiculous and never have experienced a more inadequate doctor or dirty exam room.

my experience

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr Tabor has taken care me for over 10 years. My IBS was severe and Dr Tabor worked with me to get my condition under control. I have appreciated his concern for my health.

tabor office

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr Tabor office never call you back I called them like 6 times still know answer but I like the dr .

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Dr. Tabor is a great doctor, he is caring, patient, and knows how to manage patient care. Unfortunately, his office staff is unprofessional and inept. This is not what you want to deal with when you are sick and have questions. I hope that he makes some changes to his staff so that I can continue to be his patient. Because he really is a great doctor!

Dr. Tabor

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr. Tabor is a good doctor, but always in a hurry. He gave me a look when I asked him a question, you know to explain my situation. He said it is all here on the paper you can read it. His staff is rude and never call you back. I called 4 times trying to figure something out, and on the 5th time I said answer me now I will stay on the line.

not happy

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I at first liked doctor tabors office but after a couple of times I noticed that his staff is very rude,and they don't return phone calls. I also noticed that Doctor tabor has a tendancy to be short and brief and he gets frustrated when he is very busy!!! Makes you feel like you have to hurry to get your words out. Were the Patient we have the right to ask questions

Great doctor wish had diffrent office staff

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

Dr Tabor is a great doctor. He is extremely good at diagnosing and patient care. His office staff however is extremely rude and unprofessional. Not returning phone calls and inquiring or call with wrong patient information.

Posted on December 6th, 2017