Dr. David E Tanner Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David E Tanner?

Terrible!

Dr. Tanner has a one-size-fits-all approach to migraines. He is interested mostly in making money and expanding his practice. He will spend very little time with you and the time he does spend with you will be spent listening to him lecturing you about the nature of migraines. He does not listen to your input at all. If you are a migraine patient you are permanently a migraine patient in his view and since there is no cure for a migraine, only treatments he has you locked in. Also note that he prescribes opiates which are known to cause headaches. However he denies this and says that A person who takes opiates and has a headache is my migraine circuitry prone. There is nothing in his world outside of malfunctioning migraine circuitry. He believes it causes just about everything, probably even hangnails. Here is what you get from his office: nerve blocks, physical therapy, sumatriptan, gabapentin, and possibly opiates, and Botox injections. And a high price from a very unsympathetic doctor.

Unprofessional

He is 30 - 40 minutes late every morning, leaves at 3 thirty, doesn't work on Fridays and has taken 2 vacations in the past six months, yet he thinks his patients should see him twice a week and his physical therapist once a week. He does not respect your time, but his is paramount. He spoke to me on a few occasions in a disrespectful manner. The last time he told me I was on thin ice and everybody in his office had an Issue with me. It was reminiscent of a child who wasn't getting his way so he was going to take his soccer ball home and end the game. He insisted my problems were due to my migraines, regardless of the fact I told him I only got migraines once or twice a year since I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago. He did not listen and blamed me when he forgot something about my case. Lastly, he was angry with me because I was going out of town and needed my prescriptions one day early. He spoke angrily to me for about 10 minutes, then he decreased the dosage of my medicines as punishment. He then, threatened me when I returned from my vacation he was going to decrease the dosage of my medicines even more. If you love yourself, then spare yourself the behavour of this man.

disrespectful, arrogant.

Bad experience, Do not see him. Would spend less than10 minuets with you or just put pressure on the back of your neck for few minuets. Usually Late for you're appointment's or has his assistant do PT to cover for him..Than he has you come in at least two times a week, and they refuse to tell you how much they charge. Witch is twice as much as any other doctor I have been to..By the time you get the bill you realize what a scam it is. Hopefully you can get in some ware else soon. Because if you try to change or cancel appointments he will treat you like a child and humiliate you.. The girls up front aren't any better.. Very expensive..DON'T WAST YOU'R TIME OR MONEY.....!!!!!

BAD clinic

I was referred to this clinic for my migraines by a friend and she suggested I see Dr. Reish. I decided to see his colleague Dr. Tanner because he could get me in sooner...BIG MISTAKE. Despite having filled out all my paperwork before going in, I sat and waited for nearly 45 minutes before the doctor came to see me. The office was disorganized and nobody apologized for my wait. He didn't seem willing to hear me out that I would be unable to come to his office 2 times a week for Physical Therapy and wanted to look at other options. I decided I wasn't coming back. This was in May and I have yet to receive a billing statement from their office. I called and spoke with Jackie once and she promised to get back to me but now just dodges my calls. A call to my insurance company helped me find out that they didn't even have record of my visit until 3 weeks after I was seen because it hadn't been billed out yet. A VERY POORLY RUN OFFICE!

Doctor seems to have a one size fits all approach to treating patients, which anyone who know migraine knows that is a poor system. He let me wait for 35 minutes, and then gave me a lecture about migraines . Waste of time.

Dr. Tanner may be great butbthe staff

Dr. David Tanner has been a life saver for my husband with Closed Head Injury (from an auto accident) and Lower Back and Neck problems along with TMJ. Dr.Tanner has his techniques and he was able to Bring my husband back to be able to live a more normal life. He worked very closely with my husband and after 2 years of extensive therapy my husband feels better than he did before starting with Dr. Tanner. Unfortunately we had to Move to Maryland and now we may mover to Colby Kansas and go back to see Dr.Tanner as he is worth the 31/2 hour drive every month! I hoope to see you again soon Doc! I'm happy you are still in area! :o)

amazing treatment

Dr. David E Tanner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.