Dr. David Tardio Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Tardio?

Posted on September 17th, 2016

listen very well, very personal. great doctor

HW Engineer

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr Tardio is outstanding in every way

Posted on October 24th, 2015

Best doctor I have seen in my 73 years

Great doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Tardio numerous times and have always been impressed by the fact he never rushes me through any appointments. He's always willing to answer questions, has never made me feel inferior in any way and is pleasant to talk to. He seems genuinely interested in my well being - a rare thing nowadays.

Adminstrator

Posted on September 21st, 2013

Some other reviewers must have caught this doc on a rare day. One visit was all I needed to ascertain what an arrogant and rude man he is. I must agree that he is extremely condescending. I was polite and smiling during my visit and he was just as rude as he could be. He did not take my concerns seriously at all. That is all I needed to find a new doctor. What a complete waste of time and use of a sick day.

Posted on April 30th, 2013

I saw Dr Tardio for the first time this week and was very impressed. They called me back so quickly I didn't have time to finish my paper work which, to me, was very impressive. After his nurse (who was excellent) took my vitals and initial information he came in almost immediately. He seemed very focused on getting to know my history and making sure I was on the right medications. I did not feel rushed at all by him or his staff who were equally as professional. He answered all my questions and made sound suggestions regarding my healthcare. I cannot comment yet on "Accurate Diagnosis" or "Follows up after visit" but I'm certain I will be equally satisfied.

Very Unhappy Patient

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Retired Procurement Manager

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr. Tardio is a great doctor who courteous and takes good care of his patients. He is knowledgeable and understanding, and listens well for the right hints to find the correct diagnosis. I give him my highest rating. He was the primary physician for my entire family and we were all very disappointed when he moved his practice to another town.

Disappointment

Posted on September 12th, 2012

After reading previous reviews of this doctor, I must agree with them. Dr. Tardio treated me very rudely. He acted as though I was wasting his time by being sick. He told me I'm probably anxious and attributed it to being a WOMAN. Was incredibly insulted by him.

Arrogant

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Doctor Tardio was incredibly rude to me. He behaved as though I was there for absolutely no reason. He would not address any of my concerns and dismissed my symptoms. Shortly after my visit, his failure to treat me cost me a two week hospital admission. Also, it seems he has a very poor opinion of women in general. This was the worst doctor visit I have ever had.

Saved My Life

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Dr. Tardio's thoroughness recently saved my life. His cursory exam found nothing unusual, but his instincts told him something was dramatically wrong. He did further office tests and then sent me immediately to the ER. His inquisitiveness and quick decision saved my life. I had multiple pulmonary embolisms.

An exceptionally knowledeable physician. Always available when needed.

Posted on December 23rd, 2011