Dr. David Targan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Targan?

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 28th, 2015

David takes the time to get to know his patients. He remembers details about even my personal life that we talked in passing. He is always very caring and really listens to my worries and concerns. I had a lot of doctors but David is the first I truly trust.

Love my Doc!

Posted on April 17th, 2015

I love my doctor! He is caring, knowledgeable and efficient. Great bedside manner; cheery, friendly, honest. I can contact him by email and he gets back to me within 24 hours! He has a sterling reputation at the hospital where they ALWAYS speak well of him. Lankenau Medical Center is a good hospital where I always receive great care. If you are thinking of choosing him as your doctor, look no further.

Best doctor ever

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr. Targan is an excellent doctor. He knows his stuff and what he doesnt know he will give you a complete work over until he finds out with wrong. I know this personally because not only is he my doctor but my family doctor and he saved my mother's life. She ended up having a rare fungal disease that she contracted from Africa but Dr. Targan did everything he needed to do and found out the problem and saved her life. My rapport with him is great. He cares. Now lately since a few doctors left ALL of their patients went to Dr. Targan so appts. have gotten a little less easier. But I will take that because he is good at what he does.

Patient

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Dr. Targan always takes time to listen to me and even asks about my personal life. When I told him I had a rare genetic illness he took the time to research it so he can better help me. I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Targan.

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor, he listens and he cares

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Somewhat condescending, does not take time with patients and often seems rushed. Does not take time to talk with patient and sometimes does not take patient concerns seriously. Often comes off as smug.

Posted on November 29th, 2017