Dr. David Thamban Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Thamban?

Mrs

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

This doctor was fantastic as my anaesthetist whom I met for the first time just before shoulder surgery. The pre-surgical discussion was very informative, he was very considerate and I was given plenty of time to ask questions and have them answered. Everything was explained carefully and I was totally comfortable and confidant. I woke totally competent and with no side effects...exactly as he had said. I would go to him again in a heartbeat.

Posted on September 21st, 2016