Dr. David R Thomas Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David R Thomas?

Rude

I am shocked to see that Dr. Thomas has such positive reviews. In the visit with my daughter and her year 4 old son, Dr. Thomas was rude and condescending. He made extremely inappropriate judgmental comments that were hurtful and in no way helpful or pertaining to her son's appointment. I will not recommend a man who accepts Medicaid but loudly and rudely tells his patients they are less worthy and educated than the rest of the population.

Great pediatrician

Dr. Thomas was exceptional in my baby son's newborn care and diagnosis of craniosynostosis. I was so grateful he was so knowledgeable on the journey of which I was about to embark. I couldn't ask for a nicer, smarter doctor. I highly recommend him!!!!!