Dr. David Thorne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Thorne?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2016

Dr. Thorne is caring and spends as much time as needed, with both my husband and myself. He and his staff are both kind, professional, and compassionate. We have been seeing him now for at least 15 years. He is very thorough, and will answer answer questions that we may have. We feel blessed to have found Dr. Thorne.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2010

I have been with Dr. Thorne for 12 years and I am absolutely thrilled with the level of care I receive. I moved 45 minutes away from the office and still travel to his practice because I know that I am being diagnosed properly.Dr. Thorne orders what test are necessary for a proper diagnosis. His bedside manners are great and he listens carefully to your symptoms and ask questions in relation to. Highly recommend if your health is your #1 concern.....

caring

Posted on August 27th, 2008

doctors need to get back to remembering we are the patient with the needs and he is the provider of those needs. patients do not need to be their life, but they should care and know they have done everything they can at the end of the day. even if that is giving a reassureing word.

Posted on October 10th, 2017