Dr. David Thull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Thull?

Excellent Dr.!

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I had to see Dr. Thull for carpal tunnel in both hands. I have never met a Dr. who is so caring and competent. Dr. Thull helped me feel better about the diagnosis and helped me with getting the treatment done. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing orthopedic care. Also his staff are amazing and friendly!

Dr. Thull is one of the most passionate and compassionate surgeons I have ever seen.

Posted on June 29th, 2017

His staff is extremely professional and always upbeat and friendly. They are always on time. I love the fact they are down to earth and actually take the time to listen to their patients!

Wonderful Physician

Posted on May 16th, 2017

My grandmother has had hand pain for a long time so we made an appointment with Dr Thull. At the moment we walked in we were warmly greeted and taken back in a very timely manner. Dr Thull saw the problem and scheduled her for surgery. My grandmother no longer has pain and is so happy. We would recommend him to anyone in need of a hand,arm or elbow issue.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2017

I am not sure where these bad reviews are coming from but I have my suspicions. I have know Dr Thull the best part of our lives and he a great specialist in this area. Overtime everyone in my family has needed his services and he is spot on. He helped diagnose a problem with child of a friend that other doctors did not find. Dr Thull has been voted as one of the valley's Top Docs. and the awards are promptly displayed in the office.

DONT

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

this place is dishonest and the staff is rude!!!!!

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Fast and to the point

Dr. David Thull is a State-of-The-Art Surgeon!!!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Dr. Thull is a highly skilled surgeon, a nice human being , very honest with you, very professional and caring as well. I had painful bumps on my fingers due to osteoarthritis. He removed these with great skill. They are gone and my fingers feel like new. I was told by previous doctors that this kind of surgery would be difficult. Dr. Thull not only resolved these painful bumps but was totally honest and thorough with taking the time to explain to me what he could and could not accomplish with this surgery. I am thrilled beyond words to have these painful bumps gone and be able to look at my fingers without seeing these unsightly bumps. You cannot find a more skilled hand surgeon. And, he is a very nice, very pleasant person as well.

Posted on May 10th, 2015

Exceptional

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Dr. Thull is fabulous. His rapport with his patients is wonderful. I would highly recommend him

Posted on June 7th, 2014

Dr Thull was great. He is quick by very smart. I had a great experience! I would recommend him to anyone needing hand surgery!

The worse

Posted on March 9th, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to, he has no clue. He saw me for 2 minutes, no treatment plan and no follow up. He was wrong with the diagnosis and didn’t perform any physical examination just looking to get the surgery room off course to make money. I ran from his office.

Patient