Dr. David C Thut Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. David C Thut?

Great Doctor - My right knee thinks he is the best!

Great care!

After breaking my shoulder last year, I was sent to Seacoast Orthopedics by the urgent care facility that is located in the same building. Dr. Thut was working in the Lee office that day, so that is who I saw. I continued with him for that injury and then requested him this year when I managed to break by other shoulder. I have received excellent skilled care for both injuries with my concerns listened to and questions answered. Very professional office staff as well. I highly recommend the Lee office as I find it less crowded and there seems to be much less of a wait.