Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Toivonen
Dr. David A Toivonen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Appleton, WI, with another office in Green Bay, WI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Toivonen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Toivonen has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Bone Fracture
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Finger Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Elbow Injuries
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1989
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. David A Toivonen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Toivonen in this video.
Dr. David A Toivonen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Appleton, WI.