Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Tojo has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hearing Loss
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders (Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases)
- Nasal Polyps
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Hearing Disorders
- Bell's Palsy
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
Dr. Tojo treated my son for a sinus infection that started as a cold, moved to bronchitis, then pneumonia. The pediatrician put him on an antibiotic and he kept getting worse. When we went to see Dr. Tojo, my son was better within a couple of days. The level of care was exceptional, he works well with children and adults, and I would highly recommend! He really takes the time to make sure you understand!
Dr. Melanie Ludolph was professional, knowledgeable and comforting during the testing she did on my ears. Dr. David Tojo easily diagnosed my problem and proscribed a smart course of treatment. His ability to communicate and the extra time he took with me, explaining what had happened was really appreciated. The compassion he demonstrates is icing on the cake of his intelligence, expertise, and medical experience. I knew immediately I was in good hands and recommend him highly.
Dr. Tojo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. David P Tojo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEar Nose & Throat Center, 1875 Dempster St Ste 301, Park Ridge, IL
Dr. David P Tojo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.