Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Tolliver
Dr. David L Tolliver, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, WV, with another office in Bluefield, VA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Tolliver is affiliated with Wythe County Community Hospital. Dr. Tolliver has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David L Tolliver has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Showing 5 of 31
I saw Dr Tolliver at his Wytheville office. I was immediately taken back to exam room. Within minutes the Dr was there he looked at my side and diagnosed my problem. Gave me medication prescription . Within two days I could see a great difference.!! I'm a very happy satisfied patient!! Also the staff were kind. The office was very nice and clean!!
Dr. Tolliver removed a cancer from my face. I was not introduced to the others who were performing my surgery. When I asked what would be done I was told just let us do our jobs and in a hospital you would be asleep. (Not in a hospital and not asleep) I asked if he would do a skin graft and was told no and last question. I will never go back!
This doctor and his practice are not professional. Dr. Toliver came in removed a skin cancer from my hand and never once spoke to me. This was after another medical person working for him took a biopsy without telling me what he was doing or why. Was the most traumatic experience I have ever had in a doctor's office in my life. Would not go back.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Tolliver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. David L Tolliver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David L Tolliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, WV.