Dr. David L Tolliver Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David L Tolliver?

I saw Dr Tolliver at his Wytheville office. I was immediately taken back to exam room. Within minutes the Dr was there he looked at my side and diagnosed my problem. Gave me medication prescription . Within two days I could see a great difference.!! I'm a very happy satisfied patient!! Also the staff were kind. The office was very nice and clean!!

Rude. Unprofessional

Dr. Tolliver removed a cancer from my face. I was not introduced to the others who were performing my surgery. When I asked what would be done I was told just let us do our jobs and in a hospital you would be asleep. (Not in a hospital and not asleep) I asked if he would do a skin graft and was told no and last question. I will never go back!

skin cancer

Dr Tolliver ,remove skin cancer from my leg excellent, which i had for a long time took him a few minutes to remove pain free. a super nice Dr and very good looking too..great Dr and staff the kind of Dr i would take my family too.

This doctor and his practice are not professional. Dr. Toliver came in removed a skin cancer from my hand and never once spoke to me. This was after another medical person working for him took a biopsy without telling me what he was doing or why. Was the most traumatic experience I have ever had in a doctor's office in my life. Would not go back.

Assembly Line Dermotology

If you are in a hurry, this Dr is for you. He does not talk much, just slices and dices. You are in and out fast, fast, fast.