Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Tonnies has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I have been under the care of Dr. Tonnies and his staff for seven years. He has performed two knee surgeries and the outcome was excellent in both surgeries. His office staff are top-notch. The only issue I have ever had is getting an appointment because he is so busy. I took this as a sign he has a busy practice.
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. David A Tonnies accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHermitage Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 1005 Campus Cir, Hermitage, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Tonnies in this video.
Dr. David A Tonnies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, PA.