Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David E Toomey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David E Toomey has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. David E Toomey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 6
My name is Lakiesha and i was a patient of Dr Toomey in 2011.I must say i have never cared more about my individual health since my experience as one of his patients.He is fair and non judgemental.I tried once to get away with not taking my antibiotic because it upset my stomach i forgot that he had also treated me for ulcers and GERD,he calmly said nice try lakiesha take your prilosec first and then take your antibiotic with a light meal. -__- We need more Doctors like him!
Dr. Toomey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. David E Toomey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
Locations & DirectionsTOOMEY & TOOMEY MEDICAL, 1950 Marietta Ave, Lancaster, PA
Dr. David E Toomey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.