Dr. David Toth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Toth?

He’s the “answer man”

Posted on December 13th, 2017

All I can say is, wow! He’s so down-to-earth, but an absolute genius when it comes to medical knowledge and problem solving. He looks at the whole person, and not just a bunch of tests and numbers. He treated me, my family, and friends that I sent to him with the same degree of kindness and respect. Love this doctor!!!

not a responsible realtor

Posted on October 28th, 2017

never protect his client nor useful adivice, only for the money

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Best physician I have ever seen! It's hard to believe that someone so down-to-earth and caring could also possess such a vast fund of knowledge. He's the real deal

BEST ENDOCRINOLOGIST EVER

Posted on July 9th, 2014

I've seen four other endocrinologists in the past (and at least 30 doctors) for the variety of conditions I have (diabetes, hypothyroidism, etc). No one comes close to the compassion of Dr. Toth. He actually LISTENS! He came up with a solution to my issues that had been dismissed and/or ignored for years, and I am feeling 1000% better. THE BEST

Endocrinologist, thyroid check specialist Menomonee Falls WI

Posted on August 29th, 2011

This is the first doctor, very respectful...even though I am indigent at this time. First Doc in Neuro area and thyroid to actually give me hope for an answer, stated, its not your thyroid (like other family members), "but there is something". Than things were overwhelming in my life and had to miss last appointment and received letter stating that he is moving. It happens to the best doctors, Gets in a clinic for a while, than someone scoops them up and they leave. I am trying to see if I can communicate and somehow take tests here in WI he orders, than I would communte to get a correct diagnosis from his expertise. I have had horrible experiences of, I know now was mis-diagnosis and at the time of adding a diagnosis that clinic I checked this year was 3 yrs of tax evasion the years I saw them. He gave me such hope, than he was gone, so I tried a med to get through the days. More destruction. I am willing to go to another state to find correct answers.

Top- notch doctor!

Posted on July 31st, 2011

He was the first dr to actually listen to me. I did not feel rushed and he was very willing to explain things to me and answer my questions. Dr. Toth is very smart, kind, and has a great bedside manner.

Patient

Posted on March 31st, 2010

I had been to specialists before for other problems, but no one has been quite as personable, caring, and knowledgable as Dr. Toth. He let me tell my ...

Posted on December 5th, 2017