- Olympia Medical Center
Featured Providers Near You
- Amr Beltagui, MDGeriatrician, Neurology and PsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Arastou Aminzadeh, MDGeriatrician, Neurology and Psychiatry2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Jonathan LeeGeriatrician, Neurology and PsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- WellniteGhazaleh Bahrami, MDGeriatrician, Neurology and PsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- WellniteAlisia Babalola, MFTGeriatrician, Neurology and PsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- WellniteJorge Ortega, PhD, LCSWGeriatrician, Neurology and PsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Easy scheduling
- On-time appointments
- Friendly staff
Dr. David Walter Trader has 2 locations
Dr. David Walter Trader has the following 3 specialties
Dr. David Walter Trader has the following 19 areas of expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- EOL Care
- Anxiety Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sleep Disorders
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Testing
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2018, 2017, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. David Walter Trader Accepts the Following Insurance
- 9911 W Pico Blvd Ste 1460 Los Angeles , CA (310) 277-3883
- 10921 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1103 Los Angeles , CA 90024
More about Dr. David Walter Trader
Dr. Trader graduated from the Duke University School of Medicine in 1981. He works in Los Angeles, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Geriatrician, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Trader is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center.