Dr. David Trader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Trader?

excellent as always

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

trustworthy, intelligent, he sincerely cares about both of us.

My family's experience with Dr. Trader has been wonderful!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Dr. Trader's assistance with stabilizing my mom's mental health has been invaluable! He is so kind to our entire family, and is very attentive to my mom's wishes and needs. He and his administrative assistant Stacy are always available or reachable when we need them and I am so very grateful that he was recommended to my family! I firmly believe we could not find better assistance anywhere.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Great doc

Dr. Trader Rocks!

Posted on March 19th, 2014

Dr. David Trader is an excellent geriatric psychiatrist. He treated my father and made a difference in the quality of life during the last 3-1/2 years he was alive. Dr. Trader is kind and caring and the real deal. I only wish I'd found him earlier. He not only cared for my father, he helped me work through some tough medical decisions I had to make on my father's behalf. He adjusted my dad's medications until he found a cocktail that worked. He always returned phone calls promptly and would patiently answer my questions. Thank you, for helping my dad, Dr. Trader! You are a dear and special man.

Finally! A psychiatrist who diagnosed and treated my depression accurately.

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Dr. Trader is very smart, compassionate and patient. I highly recommend him.

Dropped the ball

Posted on February 15th, 2013

My wife was admitted to a psychiatrist ward in Florida. Had a difficult time in getting Dr Trader to return several calls. He finally did and never followed up about her condition. He appears to be more concerned with billings than patient condition. I would never recommend him.

Dr. Trader is an excellent, understanding, caring physician.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Dr. Trader has always been available in a professional caring manner. I recommend him highly.

Helping a relative

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Trader is a very good Forensic Psychiatrist in my opinion. I've observed his expertise in court, as well as with a relative in need. I found his office approach to be very warm and appealing, putting everyone at ease immediately on the first visit.His managing of medications for geriatrics was exceptional and very successful.I would certainly recommend his services to anyone in need, as his ethics, experience, and character are above reproach and very professional

Doctor's treatment expertise

Posted on July 8th, 2012

The doctor has seen my wife this year for three visits treating her Parkinson's related anxiety and sleeping problems. His treatment plan has reduced her anxiety and increased her sleep from four to seven hours. Needless to say we are all pleased.

Excellent manner and insight

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Trader was able to quickly diagnose and prescribe the correct medication for my mother when she had immediate needs.Not only was his diagnosis accurate, it was counter to what the family thought was occurring. What we believed to be hallucinations, was explained as a manifestation resulting from late onset blindness called Charles Bonnet Syndrome and harmless to her, but reassuring to us as well.I have had other opportunities to be aware of Dr. Trader's expertise with multiple individuals and would very highly reccommend him for diagnosis and managing medications.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr trader is a kind, caring and highly professional doctor I have been his patient for a long time and have been totally satisfied with my treatment. I have recommended him to several friends and they were totally satisfied with his care.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Trader is a very caring and compassionate physician. He is an excellent clinician and very sensitive to patient's needs. He is conservative in his approach to the use of drugs and considerate of their effects and side effects on the elderly. He has been helpful and supportive to our family both in the office and at times of crisis.