Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Traub has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David A Traub has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. David A Traub has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
This Dr is in the accident settlement business. His only concern for patient care is to document injuries for insurance settlements and potential courtrooms. If that's what you need, knock yourself out. But if you have REAL medical issues, RUN as fast as you can AWAY from this quack. I can't believe Doctors like him keep a license to practice augmentation of their own pockets at patient and insurance expense. We all pay for these guys at the end of the day. Oh, and p.s. He is always packing a loaded gun in his pocket while he sees patients, nice huh? Wonder what it must be like to work for an unscrupulous guy like this one :/
This was my second and last visit to Dr. Traub in 11 months- the wait was OVER an hour long on both occasions; I am a business man with a very nice PPO and I would have expected more, but then again it is internal medicine- The front staff are a bunch of young college-ISH people, very unprofessional. The overall visit (both visits) were unsatisfactory. I told Dr. Traub's office that my research lead me to believe I need to check my gall bladder; he did everything EXCEPT check my gall bladder (liver biopsy, stomach MRI, etc.) - after 4 different trips for specialized prognosis procedures, I had to make contact. Over two weeks had gone by, not even a phone call; he had requested his nurse relay to me to lose 20 LBS and lower my cholesterol (I asked her to differentiate between body fat AND lean muscle mass, as I have been a body builder for more than half my life and my current body fat was only 12%) I also asked the Dr.'s nurse to have Dr. Traub write me a script for triglycerides; Her response was "What for, you have high cholesterol" (YES THIS WAS THE NURSE) IE, Crestor or something similar; her response was "he doesn't feel comfortable doing so" - My response was " never mind, I will go elsewhere" .
26 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1992
Dr. David A Traub accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOklahoma Medical Services & Supply Inc, 7614 E 91st St Ste 180, Tulsa, OK
Dr. David A Traub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.