Dr. David Trebb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Trebb?

Don't look at negative reviews!

Posted on May 28th, 2017

I have a son with a rare disorder. Dr. Trebb was highly knowledgeable about the disorder. Always happy to answer questions and get me to the right specialist if need be. Would not take my son anywhere else.

Very patient and kind

Posted on May 28th, 2017

Took my child in to see this Doctor. He was wonderful. Took his time, did not make me stupid.

Don't buy into the negative reviews

Posted on May 11th, 2016

This Doc is amazing! If somebody wrote something negative, it's probably because they did not listen to him. I have 2 boys with special needs and he goes above and beyond the "normal " Doc.

GREAT DOC!

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Dr. Trebb is a great doctor! Both of my children see him and they love him! Both of my children had medical issues at a young age - my daughter had trachial malaysia which was initally misdiagnosed as croup by another doctor in the practice but he referrred us to Children's as soon as he saw her. My son developed menengitis at 6 weeks old which was very scary for us but he was there and talked to us about every possible outcome. Love him. Wouldnt want my kids to see anyone else.

shocked by negative reviews- this is the best Doctor and practice in the area!!

Posted on January 8th, 2015

This Doctor went above and beyond "normal care." He cares for my 2 daughters. One of my girls was pre-mature. He saved her life! I have heard countless stories in the community about how he goes the extra mile for his patients. He takes his time and always makes me feel comfortable. I have heard that if you don't show up for appointments, they will ask you to find a new Doc.

Dr Trebb

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Last year i started becoming sick, I went to the doctor and was told it was a sinus infection. I was gave an antibiotic and nothing got better. For a full month Dr Trebb said i had a sinus infection. He then gave up and began saying I had anxiety. I had missed a lot of school, and no one except for my family believed I was really sick. We were told by another doctor after 2 months of appoints with Dr Trebb to see a Gi doctor at Childrens hospital. They ran a x-ray over my stomach and found i had been born with Mal rotation, which is basically your intestines are not arranged correctly. We found out that I could have died from this, and it was very serious. I had my surgery last year and am alright now. Dr Trebb did not believe I was sick if you ask me. He was very rude after our 5th appointment. I will not be visiting Dr Trebb again, many of my friends have had similar experiences with this doctor.

Parent of child who see's Dr Trebb

Posted on January 21st, 2013

Shocked when I saw a negative review. Dr. Trebb is amazing. All the Doc's in the group are the best of the best

Top Notch

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Dr. Trebb is very patient and understanding. My son went to him for a pre-op visit, he explained everything that would be happening so that he would feel comfortable. He has a very pleasant bed side manner.

Opinion

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Never, give your opinion or thoughts of another doctor in the practice! When I questioned another doctor and stated that I had to return due to incompetence Dr. Trebb sent me a letter stating I was removed from the practice because my opinion of one doctor was a reflection on the whole practice. Personal thoughts and/or concerns are not acceptable in this practice.

Parent

Posted on November 20th, 2011

Wonderful Doc! He came here a few years and replaced an amazing Doc who had retired. He is done such a great job. We love him!!!!!

Fantastic!!