Dr. David E Tunkel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David E Tunkel?

used to be better

wait a long time to get in seemed less interested and more of a rush. when called for follow up didn't get back to us.

Hopkins is the best!

Dr. Tunkel was excellent. After seeing local ENTs in Montgomery County Maryland it was day and night to be seen by someone with such expertise. It takes a while to get an appointment but he is totally worth it. He listens, he cares and has excellent skill and bedside manner

Good but Rushed

Obviously Dr. Tunkel is above average in his area of expertise. However for a new patient visit, with a very complex set of issues, he did not spend adequate time and frequently cut me off when trying to give information. Came away with some new information, but several issues remain in limbo.

Dr. Tunkel is the best. My son was under his care for a trach for about a year. When I moved from Maryland to California, he personally called me to ask if I needed assistance with finding a doctor out here, he's just awesome!

The best!! Dr. Tunkel removed by sons thyroglossal duct cyst and was wonderful. He answered our questions and left us feeling hopeful. My son had two previous failed surgeries to remove the cyst in his neck with another doctor in another state. Dr. Tunkel was referred to us from a family friend and we are so grateful! All I have to say is if you want the best look no further. He is thorough, smart and personable! Our other doctor left us feeling doomed and hopeless Dr. Tunkel turned the light back on, we'll be forever grateful!

One Outstanding Otolaryngologist!

My (almost) 8 year old daughter has had limited hearing in one ear since her ear drum ruptured at 21 months. She want through pediatrician appointments, hearing tests, speech, and so on.... and not one other professional indicated that she had hearing loss in her opposite ear!!! Dr. Tunkel sat down with us (included my daughter in every conversation- to make sure she was comfortable with what was going on)and made a plan with us that not only removed her tonsils, but she has recently had surgery to rebuild her entire eardrum!(Going for more tests soon) The doctore is AMAZING and the entire support staff at his office and at JHU have made this ordeal much less difficult for our daughter!!! I can't praise them enough!