Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Turell has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. David C Turell has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. David C Turell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
22 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Arnold Palmer Hospital For Women & Children
Dr. David C Turell accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. David C Turell
David Charles Turell, MD, FAAP, was born in Brooklyn, N.Y. He practiced pediatrics with Altamonte Pediatric Associates, an outpatient private group in Central Florida, for eight years after completing his pediatric training. He joined the Cleveland Clinic Department of General Pediatrics in July 2007. He sees patients at the main campus Emergency Department and is part of a Cleveland Clinic Pediatric Residency Program clinical rotation. Dr. Turell is board-certified in general pediatrics, with many clinical interests. These include asthma, diabetes prevention/overweight management, urgent/emergency care and best practice medicine/clinical protocol development. Dr. Turell was a National Finalist of the U.S. Department of Health Innovators of Medicine competition in 1992. He established a student-run Education Committee for CPR/First Aid with the Washington University Emergency Support Team in St. Louis, Mo. Also, the private practice he was associated with was featured in Central
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Turell, MD - Pediatrics in Spring, TX, in this video.
Dr. David C Turell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring, TX.