Dr. David Twardzik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Twardzik?

Excellent Care, Favorite Doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I have been very happy with Dr. Twardzik's care over the past few years. He takes the time to listen to all my issues each visit. His office staff is friendly and very helpful.

Great dermatologist.

Posted on April 30th, 2017

I have been very happy with Dr. Twardzik's care for my skin cancers. I would recommend him to anyone with a skin problem. He is also friendly and has a good bedside manner.

Happy with visit.

Posted on March 6th, 2017

My mother recently had skin cancer and I was told I might be at a higher risk myself, so I made an appointment with Dr. Twardzik for a skin examination. He was professional and friendly. The secretary and nurses were helpful and friendly. The office was very clean which I notice since I am a germaphobe. In summary, he is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Good Dermatologist

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

I've been seeing Dermatologists for years for treatment of skin cancers. Last doctor I went to gave me scars all over my arms. I used to dread seeing him. Dr. Twardzik has kept my skin looking good without all the scraping the older doctor did. I don't plan on changing Dermatologists again.

Highly Recommend

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Twardzik is a very good dermatologist. My family and I have been seeing him for years. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend him.

Very Pleased

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Twardzik, he has a great way of making me feel safe and not nervous about the measures he uses to keep me healthy.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Everyone is very courteous. Dr. Twardzik is very efficient in letting you know exactly what is going on with your health!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. T is great. Super nerdy, but that is exactly what you want in a doctor.

FIND A DIFFRENT DOCTOR, you'll regre going to this guy.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Kept me waiting more than an hour. The office was empty, talked to the nurse and she didn't know where he was. He came in and said he was in a "procedure". Interesting that the nurse didn't know about the procedure I think. First thing the doc said to me was a lie which was a bad start. Then he proceeded to spen 30 awkward seconds doing a question all at best examination. Worst doctor experience I've ever had.

Would not recommend

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Wish I looked at his reviews more in depth before seeing Dr. Twardzik. He knows what he is talking about, but doesn't consider taking the time to really analyze what issues the patient is having. Went for a follow up appointment for a sudden onset of adult acne. Saw him for about 4 minutes before he told me there was nothing he could do until he saw a full hormonal evaluation from my OBGYN. Went to OBGYN a week later and relayed what little information I got from Dr. Twardzik to my doctor. My OBGYN was confused, so went to look in the system for appointment notes. Dr. Twardzik did not record anything from the worthless visit. Long story short, I had to go through all this trouble just to get prescribed a simple medication, which I could have gotten a week later after my original appointment with him. However, due to his incompetency and lack of record keeping, and lack of all social skills, I didn't get what I needed until after 2 visits with him and 2 visits with my OBGYN - 5 weeks later. I base my frustration solely on Dr. Twardzik. My OBGYN was baffled just as much as I was and him and I tried for an hour to reach Dr. Twardzik's office and find my records. Everytime I see Dr. Twardzik, I get this feeling that he just wants you in and out. He doesn't bother to look at your history, doesn't bother to ask questions, and when you ask questions...he just likes to talk over you and end the appointment as quick as possible. I understand he is a doctor and sees a lot of patients. The least he could have done is offer me any suggestions on temporary care/treatment for my condition.

Favorite Doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I've taken my elderly mother to Dr. Twardzik for a few years for treatment of skin cancers. Hes a good doctor and is always very kind to my mother. Hes her favorite doctor.

Verry Happy

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I had a rash on my foot for a year now and my primary doctor and a podiatrist had no clue what was going on. Dr. Twardzik knew right away what the problem was and gave me a medicine that finally gave me relief.