Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David T Uehling MD
Dr. David T Uehling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaufort, SC. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. David T Uehling has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. David T Uehling has the following 15 expertise
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Catheterization
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Diseases
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
59 Years Experience
Graduated in 1959
Dr. David T Uehling Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David T Uehling's office for more information.
7 Little Jane Way Beaufort, SC : (608) 263-1358
Locations & Directions7 Little Jane Way, Beaufort, SC
Dr. David T Uehling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaufort, SC.