Dr. David Ufberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ufberg?

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Awesome for first time mothers. He answers every question and gives good explanations. He made the process as easy and comfortable as possible.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Has taken me 2 years to write this review. While Dr. Ufberg is very knowledgeable, his staff missed communicating with him about my elevated blood pressure and I ended up with a same-day C section. Found Dr. Ufberg to talk more than he listened. Thank goodness my husband was paying attention down the stretch.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I was a high risk pregnancy. All our genetic testing came back with bad results, but we did not want to terminate, we tried for so long. He stood by us and answered all our endless questions. He always called us back. Our daughter was born absolutely perfect . The tests were wrong! We all celebrated in the delivery room! Dr. Ufberg is a wonderful, caring and thoughtful Doctor !

Best!

Posted on October 17th, 2015

What an amazing staff and doctor. He is the best. Highly recommended.

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

Best Dr I have ever been too! He takes his time with each patient. I never mind the wait because I know if I have a 100 questions he will take his time to explain and answer them all!!! The office staff is just as wonderful as the Dr.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Ufberg really cares about his patients. He sets the standard for OB/ GYN care in Philadelphia. While the main line and Philadelphia offers excellent health care, Ufberg really stands out among his peers. Seeing a solo practitioner offers a continuity of care throughout a pregnancy which is refreshing.

Posted on June 15th, 2012

He is the best doctor I have ever been too. He has THE Best bedside manner. I followed him to Lankenau from Pennsylvania hospital.

THE BEST!!!

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I had just moved to Philadelphia from NYC and was in need of an ob/gyn. A co-worker of mine referred me to another office at Lankenau Hospital which I didn't have the greatest experience with. I decided to transfer my documents to another office within the facility and took a chance on Dr. Ufberg. I am so happy things happen for a reason! Not only is the office staff, from the receptionist to the nurses and Dr. Ufberg beyond pleasant, they are personable and really take the time with each patient. The reason I put excellent on the wait time, is because you understand the time he takes with others, is the same time he will take with you. I'd rather wait than be rushed out. I lost my son midway thru the pregnancy, and they were all so compassionate, I almost wanted to console them and let them know everything was going to be ok! It happened so quickly giving birth, but it seems he was right at my bedside first thing that morning. Truly truly amazing office, which is so hard to find when most medical professionals are interested in dollars and politics. I love love love Dr. Ufberg and would recommend him to any and everyone (but I don't want him to be too busy for me...selfishly) :)

waits

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Forget about it...no matter what you will wait btw 1 hr and 1.5 hrs to wait for your appointment.

Posted on September 7th, 2010

I love Dr. Ufberg and would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He's kind and puts you at ease even with the most horrible of news. Dr. Ufberg has a way of making you feel that everything is manageable and going to be OK. His new office staff at Lankenau Hospital is great. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ufberg and his new practice

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

Stayed by me thru out the labor. What a Doc! He truly cares about his patients. And knows what he his doing. Five star service all the way. Can't go wrong with him.

Dr. Ufberg is the best!!!

Posted on September 4th, 2009

Love Dr. Ufberg. He is genuine and has a very caring bedside manner. He was AMAZING during my delivery. The only negative thing I will say is that the wait time at his office is long, often up to an hour, but he is so worth the wait. He recently left his practice at Pennsylvania Hospital and moved to Lankenau (Main Line Health) and I followed him there because I believe that the level of care that he provides is bar none!!!