Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David C Urquia has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David C Urquia has the following 18 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Surgery
- Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. David C Urquia has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Already having a daignosis of spinal injuries from other doctors where i used to live i already know what is causing my pain and numbness, i moved to RVA 2 years ago and have been looking for a doctor to help with spinal injuries i recived from beeing hit with a mack truck (yes i litterally was hit with a tractor trailor) we were refered to this doctor whos office told us when we arrived that they would not address all of my problems but only one area at a time (a way they can charge you and your insurance multiple times for multiple visits) after telling this quack that i have lower back pain so bad i can not walk at times, he proceded to tell me that there is nothing he can do , them proceeded to call +e fat (the weight i have gained is from not being able to excercise for 5 years do to crippling pain from the accident i was in) for 15 minuets and then said he would not touch me with a ten foot scaple. Very rude, will not listen to privous medical daignosis from other doctors, complete waste of time and money, stay away!
35 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. David C Urquia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMainegeneral Health Associates, 15 Enterprise Dr Ste 1000, Augusta, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Urquia in this video.
Dr. David C Urquia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, ME.