Dr. David Uskavitch Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Uskavitch?

Excellent Care

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I had seen some negative reports on Dr. Uskavitch and considered changing to a different doctor. I am glad that I did not. I thought he was very good. He was direct (which some may perceive as a bad bedside manner) but he was courteous, caring and I felt he was very diligent. He took time to listen to what I had to say and answer my questions and concerns. I would recommend anyone go to see him.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I suffer from Migraines and have seen many doctors. Dr. Uskavitch changed my life for the better. Thank you!!

If I could give a negative rating, I would.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

DR. U. does dress nicely with good grooming, a positive first impression [2/5] which quickly degenerated. Mr. Uscavitch apparently did graduate pre- med and medical school and passed the required exams. This means that he is at least of average intelligence &/or a 'good test taker'. The only explanation for these ratings I can see are the acceptable ratings under office management - something I doubt he has anything to do with. He certainly does not meet the criteria I believe makes a "physician". I did not 'choose' to see him. He was acting as the 'Attending' in the VUH Neurology Clinic for Follow up with the Resident I was seen by while hospitalized 7+ weeks earlier. His 'people skills' were non-existent, He was totally uninterested in me having ANY part in my care plan. Arrogant, and uncaring, not willing to listen to my concerns, not inclined to give patient education. Manipulative and either unaware of referral requirements or downright dishonest in his dealings with me. I truly hope I never have to see him again. Unfortunately, he seems to be passing these attributes on to the Resident Doctors as appropriate patient care. I would certainly NOT recomend him to any friend or stranger for care.

Does not listen...

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

This doctor does not answer questions. He does not listen to the patient and will not consider the patient's problems. Will interrupt constantly. He does not keep up with latest neurology treatments .

satisfied

Posted on August 10th, 2013

find someone who cares

Posted on April 1st, 2013

this guy just wants your money he does not care how you feel and take all he can get from you, and dump you, feeling you with no where to go, and still in pain

Dr. Uskavitch and his staff are life savers!

Posted on September 17th, 2012