- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David V Hansen MD
Dr. David V Hansen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rexburg, ID. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology. They speak English.
Dr. David V Hansen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David V Hansen has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. David V Hansen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David V Hansen
Dr. David V. Hansen grew up in Salt Lake City. He received his undergraduate degree and PhD from the University of Utah. He decided to practice medicine in Southeast Idaho because he loves the area and people. "One of the greatest things I love about what I do, being a radiologist, is interacting with physicians and patients, helping them determine what we can provide for them," says Dr. Hansen. He is the father of five children, all of whom are married, and he has 12 grandchildren.