Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Vanhooser
Dr. David W Vanhooser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Enid, OK. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Vanhooser is affiliated with Ou Medical Center Edmond, Norman Regional (Main Campus) and AllianceHealth Midwest. Dr. Vanhooser has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Vanhooser has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Thoracic Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Vascular Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Vanhooser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. David W Vanhooser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegris Heart And Vascular Institute, 707 S Monroe St, Enid, OK
Dr. David W Vanhooser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enid, OK.