Dr. David Velling Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Velling?

Paperwork and doctors

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Office was nice and clean, courteous staff, dr. Explained options to me. After 3 appointments pain subsided but is still with me. Paperwork and submittal problems between office and insurance co. Created problems in returning to work. Dr. Office refused to fill out return to work/ restrictions form. They said my referring dr. Had to fill it out. Insurance said the dr. that preformed the work was responsible party.

Highly Recommend Dr. Velling

Posted on June 13th, 2015

His office is run in a very organized way, which is refreshing in these times. He's very thorough and tells you upfront what he can do to help. He's very professional but easy going as well, which ensures trust. I've had two separate problems concerning pain control and he's always been able to help me out thus far, when most doctors have pretty much written me off to have surgeries to repair my problems. And for me, surgery is my last and final option.

Caring doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Velling for about six months now. He is very caring and explains things to me when I don't understand them. Every time I go in for a procedure he makes sure I know exactly what he is doing. I would recommend him to anyone. I have had nothing but a good experience with him and most of all I trust him. Thanks for helping me when I felt like no one else would.

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Wonderful doctor and staff. very caring- i have never had a doctor show as much concern for his patients as Dr. Velling

Very Rude bedside manner!!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

The office staff is very friendly, but the Dr. is rude and abrupt. He was very short with me and gave me the impression that I was wasting his time. Find another Dr.

Doctor's Response

The philosophy of the doctor is to evaluate the patient and give them recommendations about what treatment they need, based on his evaluation. Dr. Velling tells people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. Sometimes this does not meet a patient's expectations, or is disappointing.

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

I was in terrible pain and Dr. Velling was able to see me quickly and he was able to eliminate my pain. I thought I was going to need back surgery but after being treated by Dr. Velling I feel really good and I no longer feel like I need surgery.

Posted on August 21st, 2010

When i saw dr. velling in 2008, he was very professional and caring and seemed concerned about my discomfort I was having. I really liked him and his staff. He did call me back personally when i was having some discomfort even after it had been a few days after my procedure. Great Doctor.

Posted on June 16th, 2010

He was very caring, professional and knowledgeable. I really felt that he wanted to help me. The only thing I would suggest is for them to have someone make phone calls in the evening to the patients who had procedures that day to check on them. He and his staff really seem to care...which I have found to be unusual in the medical field unfortunately.

wonderful staff, caring Doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2010

I'm not sure what the other rating's reasonings were, but my experience with Dr Velling and his staff were nothing but wonderful. The only minor suggestion that I could make was that a call in the evening after my injection to see how I was faring is the only thing they could do to improve. The staff is friendly and caring, Dr Velling put me at ease and answered all of my questions before and after, no pressure to do anything, just recommendations that matched what had already been made in a prior visit with another doctor (without knowing this). I would recommend this office in a heartbeat!

Arrogance

Posted on July 28th, 2008

Dr. & his wife are only, totally only concerned about their time. Cancelled appointment on me, and does not follow up on actual appointment times. My advice, find another dr.

Doctor's Response

Every patient receives 2 reminder calls about their appointment - one 48 hours before, and one 24 hours before. If a patient does not respond or confirm their appointment then the appointment may possibly be cancelled, so that someone who confirms their appointment may be seen.

Posted on May 4th, 2016