Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David A Verhaag
David A Verhaag is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. They speak English.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Verhaag has been taking care of me since the age of 20, and I am now 53, I think I was one of his first patients when he came to Roseville to practice medicine,and I was very very sick, some didn't think I would recover, I am hepatitis A & B, and no liver function at all, was in isolation for 8 weeks. I didn't have alot of visitors,even the nurses didn't want to come in the room, had to gown up. My faithful Dr. Verhaag saw me twice a day even weekends,never missed day. And I think my room was at the farthest corner of the old Roseville Hospital, I learned to distinguish his differet strides down that long hallway and by Friday afternoons that strong fasted pace walk was now a slide shuffle,he always made me laugh, told me how many pairs of shoes he had worn out walking down that long hallway while I was a inpatient. I remember saying well look at all this great exercise your getting and you must of lost some weight. Nope he says, gained weight have to eat more to get down that long hallway.During that difficult time Dr. Verhaag was my savior, my friend, my life line to the outside world , he was my sunshine. And 33 years later he is still giving me the best care
David A Verhaag accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3100 Douglas Blvd, Roseville, CA
David A Verhaag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.