Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Vexler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My experience with Dr. Vexler was good. He is very personable and has good bedside manners. However, my experience with his staff such as the receptionists; billing coordinator and his assistant were less than pleasurable. First Of All, I never really felt welcomed by his office. However, I did not allow my feeling to deter me from being a patient of Dr. Vexler, because again I think he is a good doctor and I enjoyed being his patient. Dr. Vexler is very courteous, knowledgeable and attentive. However, my experience with his staff on the other hand was much different. The staff always seemed unpleasant and everyone appeared to hate their jobs. No one other than Dr. Vexler would welcome you with politeness, courtesy or a smile. My worst experience took place when I was 7mos pregnant. I was told by the billing coordinator Michelle that I had to pay my $600.00 deductible upfront before I delivered my child. (I was very well aware of this charge. I have two other children) When I express my concern and how I believed this was unfair to pay for a procedure that has not be rendered. I was told "This is how we conduct business in our office". I was extremely disappointed and very upset to be treated in such a horrible manner. I would NEVER recommend anyone to this practice ; becuase of his staff. Becuase, of my experience I had to find a new physician while being 7mos pregant.
Dr Vexler delivered both of my children. He has a great manner which puts you at ease. Very personable. Concerned about your feelings/issues and always willing to answer questions from both myself and my husband. My second delivery was an emergency c-section and his professionalism and expertise shone through what could have been a trying time.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vexler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1993
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. David P Vexler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid P Vexler Md, 6770 Mayfield Rd Ste 205, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David P Vexler in this video.
Dr. David P Vexler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.