Dr. David W Victor Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Victor Jr?

skilled surgeon ,up front with you and tells it straight out.he has performed several vascular surgeries on me and never considered changing drs.

I have no problems with trusting Dr Victor's expertise and knowledge. However, there were a couple of things that bothered me. He's too rough physically. Prior to surgery, without warning he just grabbed the back of my head and started to shove a tube up my nose- it hurt like crazy. Same thing when I went to see him for a follow up in his office- my incision was packed with gauze and still very tender, again without warning he just grabbed the gauze and ripped it out. I sat in an exam room over an hour while he talked to a pharmaceutical rep, he blamed the long wait on Obamacare!

I would highly recommend Dr.victor.he informs you of all options and treatments and possible side affects.well qualified and pulls no punches!!!