Dr. David Viskochil Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David Viskochil?

Never want another doctor

Dr V was my doctor when I was little. I suffer from NF and I always remember him as being gentle and sweet. I was over joyed to here he was still practicing when I had my own children and found out one of them has NF. He has been great with her and still shows concern with me even though I am no longer his patient. He makes sure I am taken care of and have adult NF doctors names and numbers. He is great with my child and makes sure she has the best care possible and refers her to the best doctors for other issues she has. There is no better doctor.

Patients with Neurofibromatosis

Dr. Viskochil is one of the most caring doctors that I have ever met. My child has Neurofibromatosis and sees De. Viskochil. He is always concerned with my child and how my child is doing. He is up to date on the latest research that is being don on NF and is willing to share with me the latest information. He spends whatever time I need and makes sure that all of my questions are answered. He is very likable and easy to communicate with.

Dr. David Viskochil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.