Dr. David L Von Weiss Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David L Von Weiss?

More than a Family Practioner

Dr. Von Weis listens and asks questions to form a good diagnosis and recommend appropriate next steps for the best result. He alays sent me to the right specialists when the need arose. He took quick action to get the approriate lab work and tests done and assigned me to the right surgeon when I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. In my mind he saved my life. I'm so thankful he's my primary care physician.

HIGHEST LEVEL OF CARE

With 38 yrs of experience, Dr. Von Weiss was very well knowlegable. He brought a situation i had been struggling with under control and offered renewed hope. He takes the time to really listen and his ethics in providing care is exceptional. He isnt going to shrug you off and will try his very best with you. Not just a doctor, at times he offers guidance. He really cares about his patients. I am sold on his care. I had been going to another clinic for most of my life. It took one visit to firmly say, i will be switching. Office wait isnt long and his schedule is about what i would expect. I would recommend him.

Dr. David L Von Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eden Prairie, MN.