Dr. David Vroman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Vroman?

Best cornea surgeon

Posted on July 7th, 2017

DMEK both eyes for Fuch's Syndrome. Glad I got the top Dr. in the world.

best DR ever

Posted on August 25th, 2015

after my visit I felt educated and overall well informed. I will continue to use him and recommend him to my friends and family.

Not a good firs time meeting

Posted on November 15th, 2014

I had an appointment last month and after a long wait in the waiting room, I spoke with Dr. Vroman about my condition. Something about him really made me uneasy He was overly friendly, giving a fake smile all the time and kept suggesting I needed to get the Toric Multi focal lens because that's that's what he would "recommend for his wife". I kept thinking that it would be a lot of out of pocket money. I went back to my referring ophthalmologist and told him to recommend someone else, which he did. I don't know what it was but I would never return Dr. Vroman's office and I do not recommend him.

Horrible experience

Posted on August 11th, 2014

This doctor schedules more patients and rushes. His staff was rude and he would not return calls. He yelled at me DURING surgery. He never bothered to explain any complications that I could have as a result of his UNNECESSARY EXCESSIVE surgeries. He only wanted cash money and I paid him about $3,000. Botched multiple surgeries!! Don't let him fool you. My sight is worse than before I met him and I regret ever stepping into his office He is charming alright, but so are most snakes.

patient

Posted on August 7th, 2014

I was sent to Dr Vroman after having trouble during my cataract surgery with my local eye doctor. My surgeon told me he was the only eye doctor who could fix my eye. His staff was great and he spent all the time I needed and answered my questions before surgery. Surgery was a success and I can see again. It was an amazing and vision saving experience!

Posted on April 7th, 2014

The staff and Dr. Vroman made me comfortable during my cataract surgery( On both eyes). I am happy with the outcome. Excellent staff really care, also empress with Dr. Vroman's professional way - I couldn't be happier!

Posted on December 4th, 2013

Dr Vroman operated on my eyes 3 different times - all w/great success. I have been recommending him to everyone since. He is excellent; very knowledgeable and nice demeanor

Outstanding

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Millin Budev personally took care of me for my recent cataract surgery and I couldn't have possibly been happier with not only the quality of care but most importantly, the excellent results. The staff is friendly, helpful and responsive.

Pathetic

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. His staff is rude and doctor is too arrogant. I counted 37 patients while I waited nearly an hour. He overbooks!

friendly

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

After being referred to Dr Vroman with Salzmann nodules, I felt I had his undivided attention. He answered all of my questions, explained the procedure to my satisfaction. I have full confidence in his abilities.

the best

Posted on January 27th, 2010

Dr Vroman is the best. He has the manner, the education and experience, and I will only see him.

Posted on August 9th, 2017